Casey DiMaio is the Strategic Solutions Officer for Tardy & Co., P.C.
In her role, Casey focuses on providing clients with back-office accounting and business advisory services. She enjoys really getting to know her clients and their internal business needs in order to provide them with customized strategies to keep their businesses going and growing. Casey is also a QuickBooks ProAdvisor who specializes in helping clients navigate the platform to support their businesses.
Casey attended the University of Hartford, where she discovered and grew her passion for analyzing and helping people piece together success. In addition to her dedication to clients, Casey loves to devote time to philanthropic endeavors and has served as president of a non-profit community board. She is currently on the board of directors for the local Baseball Little League, as well as serving on various committees at her children’s school.
When not assisting her accounting and business clients, she helps new mothers by serving as a birth doula. Casey also loves music, gardening, cooking, woodworking and enjoys sports.
- Casey’s biggest non-work accomplishment is raising two wonderful kids.
- When she was five-years-old, Casey wanted to be a chef when she grew up.
- But to be honest, this is still something she’d love to do, as she’s always inspired to create.
- Casey dreams of one day building an off-the-grid sustainable house with her own two hands.
- While she’s already covered the 48 contiguous states, if given the chance to travel anywhere, Casey would cover the globe by going to Iceland, South Africa and Thailand.