Family Business Consulting
As we all know, the best thing about being part of a family-owned business is that since you’re related, everyone gets along swimmingly all the time. No problem or disagreements ever!
Okay, all joking aside, the truth is that while you may share a love for each other and a passion for the business, you may not always share the same vision on how to best achieve the goals and objectives of that business. Plus, who really wants to discuss things like exit strategies and succession planning when you can laugh about how Aunt Bertha’s overstuffed girdle popped in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner?
Recognizing the unique needs and dynamics of a family business, Tardy & Co., PC helps you structure your company for growth and facilitates the necessary behind-the-scenes management of your business while working to help you preserve the values and ideals of your family. We can assist your family-run business with a complete spectrum of services designed especially for these enterprises:
- Corporate structure advice
- Transferring ownership
- Buy/sell agreements
- Family limited partnerships
- Business valuation services
- Estate planning and wealth preservation
- Compensation and benefits structuring
- Recruiting non-family management
- Retirement and succession planning
- Conflict mediation and resolution services
- Advisory board meetings
- IT assessments and implementation
- Tax planning and compliance
- Profit enhancement programs
To learn more about how we can help your family-owned business, call us at (505) 255-1617 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.